Version 2016.3 Released
We are very happy to announce that v2016.3 has been released and is available for download. We’ve been working on this release for several months now and there is a lot of new functionality.
Some highlights include:
- New abilities to group, align and multi-select network diagram icons
- New HP iLO 4 event monitor for hardware based monitoring
- New status tabs with configurable key metrics
- New integrated SNMP browser
- New analog clock and battery level displays for dashboards
- New SNMP discovery options to look for SNMP values and auto-generate device tags
- New SNMP turbo mode for faster monitoring (Beta)
- New slideshow mode for dashboards
- New ability to select which dashboards will rotate and set intervals for each.
- New data point choosers make it easier to find data points in large monitoring configurations
- New failover options for FrameFlow Multi-Site Monitor
- Improved security for logins with limited permissions.
- And much more!
We encourage you to move up to v2016.3 and take advantage of all it has to offer. But before you go, check out our latest press release.